Saturday, January 1, 2000

about me.

Born and raised in a small town, I am now a 20 something [adult!] trying to find my way in this world.  Through all the trials and tribulations of life, it is my goal to maintain a positive outlook on everything.  I'm sure I will stumble and fall several times, but with scratches on my knees and a bandage on my heart, I better stand up smiling. ;)

I am currently in college pursuing a degree in special education.  I love being in the classroom, the students, and the great friends I've made through my time in college. When I'm not writing lesson plans, reflections, and educational philosophy papers, I enjoy spending time with friends, reading books and blogs, and listening to great music.

Due to some emails I have received, I find it necessary to clarify: I am a Christian.  Along with that statement comes another fact: I am a sinner.  My motto is: hate the sin, love the sinner.  My mother also says, "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."  As a visitor to this blog, I ask that you please adhere to this as well.  I am all for friendly debates and disagreements but I reserve the right to remove any ill-intended, inappropriate comments.

Now that all that business is out of the way, I'm glad you're here.  Sit down and stay awhile (or find your way to the top right corner of your screen -- whichever you'd prefer)!

No comments:

Post a Comment